Well-developed employees perform better. With our off-the-shelf solution we offer a wide range of topics developed by world-renowned experts in the areas your employees need the most.
We have a large and ever-growing library of microlearning resources
Our library covers career development, personal development, compliance, diversity and inclusion, leadership, job readiness, project management, Excel, IT skills, Python programming, lean six sigma, sales, mindfulness, digital transformation, remote working, mental health and more!
This collection of hilarious and impactful courses teaches you all about the latest and greatest skills every modern professional needs.
- Active Listening
- Building Trust with Others
- Change Management in the Modern World
- Communication Skills
- Critical Thinking
- Cultivating Patience
- Dealing with Conflict
- Effective Email Communication
- Email Etiquette
- Emotional Intelligence Explained
- Empathy for Others
- Giving and Receiving Feedback
- Growth Mindset: Practical Tips
- How to Deal with Anger
- How to Deal with Frustration
- Identifying Your Daily Priorities
- Influencing Skills
- Influencing Without Authority
- Instant Messaging Etiquette
- Interview Tips
- Kaizen Events Explained
- Keeping Your Cool in Debates
- Lean and Six Sigma in Business
- Lean 101
- Managing Effective Meetings
- Negotiation Skills
- OKRs - Objectives and Key Results
- Presentation Skills
- Preparing for Productive Meetings
- Problem Solving Basics
- Productivity Tips
- Six Sigma 101
- SMART Goal Setting
- Strategic Thinking
- Time Management Tips
- What is a Growth Mindset?
Personal Development, Health & Wellbeing
These courses are all about you and your wellbeing, teaching you about stress management, building resilience, personal finance and more.
- Coping with Uncertainty
- Fatigue Fighting Tips
- How to Build Resilience
- Navigating your Mental Health
- Personal Finance Explained
- Personal Finance Top Tips
- Preventing Burnout
- Quick and Healthy Bites
- Stress Busting Tips
- Which Personality Style are You?
Diversity, Inclusion & Equity
The push for Diversity, Inclusion and Equity is as important now as it has ever been. This collection contains the latest thinking and most important concepts for employees at any business to learn.
- Bystander Intervention Explained
- Bystander Intervention: Practical Tips
- First Steps Towards a Diverse, Inclusive and Equitable Workplace
- Inclusive Language and Communication
- Intercultural Competence
- Introduction to Diversity, Inclusion & Equity
- Remote Meetings - Being Inclusive
- Unconscious Bias: Practical Tips
- What is Unconscious Bias?
- Women in Leadership
Compliance training doesn't have to be long and boring, trust us...this collection covers compliance awareness in a novel way.
- Anti-Harassment Training (US) for employees and supervisors including state specific versions
- Code of Conduct
- Cyber Security: Mobile Devices
- Cyber Security: Phishing Prevention
- Cyber Security: Social Engineering
- Cyber Security: While Traveling
- Data Protection (GDPR) Explained
- Display Screen Equipment (DSE) Awareness
- Ethical Behaviour in the Workplace
- Fraud, Bribery and Corruption Awareness
- Harassment in the Workplace Explained
- Hazard Communication
- Information Security Essentials
- Safety Leadership Behaviours
- Safety Culture: Practical Workplace Safety Tips for Employees
- Safety Culture: Practical Workplace Safety Tips for Managers
- Safety: Situational Awareness in the Workplace
- What to do if you Witness or Experience Harassment in the Workplace
Remote and Hybrid Working & COVID-19
The recent world events have had a huge impact on us all. This collection is here to help guide you through remote working and protecting your mental health during this difficult time.
- De-Escalating Conflict: Face Masks and Social Distancing
- How to Conduct a Remote Interview
- Hybrid Working Top Tips
- Managing a Hybrid Team
- Managing a Remote Team
- Protecting Your Mental Health Through the Covid-19 Pandemic
- Remote Communication Skills
- Remote Onboarding
- Remote Presentation Skills
- Returning to Work After Lockdown
- Working From Home: Top Tips
- Working in a Hybrid Team
Mind Channel Minutes
- Building Rapport
- Effective Email Writing
- Getting Rid of Desk Clutter
- Leadership - Employee Empowerment vs Delegation
- Leadership - What Motivates your Team?
- Leadership - Aligning with Motivation Styles
- More Self Development Ideas
- Office Communication
- Organizing your Workspace
- Organizing your Paperwork
- Organizing your Electronic Devices
- Powerful Storytelling
- Self Development Ideas
- Writing Longer Emails
New to project management or wanting to learn new skills? Then this is the collection for you.
- Agile Project Management: What is a Sprint?
- Dealing with Project Changes
- Goals and Objectives
- How do Projects Start?
- Introduction to Agile Project Management
- Meeting Management
- Problem Solving and Conflict Management Tips
- Processes and Skills
- Project Communication Tips
- Project Management Toolkit
- What Skills Does a Project Manager Need?
Building Your Career Brand
This collection will teach you how to build a strong career brand, how to network and how to get that new role with an amazing resume.
- Building Your Career Brand Through LinkedIn
- Building Your Career Brand Through Networking
- CV & Resume Tips
- What is Your Career Brand?
You’ve probably heard of Mindfulness, but you might not know what exactly it is and how it can help you. This collection gives you an in-depth understanding and even includes guided audio meditations!
- Introduction to Mindfulness and Meditation
- Meditation Explained
- Mindfulness: Calming Breathwork
- Mindfulness: Anxiety List
- Mindfulness: Sensations
- Mindfulness: Observe Your Thoughts
- Mindfulness: Gratitude
- Mindfulness: Senses Awareness
- Mindfulness: Embrace Your Feelings
- Mindfulness: Pride List
- Mindfulness: Release List
- The Importance of Breathing
- What is Mindfulness?
This collection of courses takes you through everything a good leader needs to know from delegation to managing performance to interviewing skills.
- Delegation Made Easy
- Employee Recognition Tips
- Getting to Know Your New Team
- How to Give Feedback
- Inclusive Hiring
- Is Your Team Engaged?
- Managing Performance
- Performance Development Conversations
- Powerful Interview Questions for Managers
- Qualities of Great Leaders
- Top Tips for New Managers
- What Makes a Strong Team?
Sales & Customer Service
This collection is all about selling and providing the best customer service in any environment.
- ABC = Always Be Closing
- Building Rapport with Customers
- Customer Feedback
- Handling Customer Complaints
- Listening to your Customers
- Making More Sales: Customer Focus
- People Buy from People They Like
- Retail Top Tips
- Sales and Customer Service Essentials
- Sales Tips: Questioning and Listening
- Sales Tips: Selling on the Phone
- Sales Tips: The Art of Body Language
- Understanding Customer Needs
Digital Transformation & Programming
The world is changing rapidly, and digital is at front of it. This collection explains and demystifies the key terms and concepts behind digital transformation.
- Digital Transformation: Buzzwords Explained
- Introduction to Python (10 micro-modules)
- Managing Digital Transformation
- What is Digital Transformation?
Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint
Think you know Microsoft training? Well this collection will be different from anything you’ve taken before!
- Excel: 4 Super Useful Functions
- Microsoft Excel: Functions and Cell Referencing
- Microsoft Excel: The Interface
- Microsoft Excel: Working with Excel Sheets & Data
- Microsoft PowerPoint: Adding Graphics
- Microsoft PowerPoint: Animating Content
- Microsoft PowerPoint: Presenting & Exporting Presentations
- Microsoft PowerPoint: The Basics
- Microsoft PowerPoint: Working with Tables
- Top Excel Tips and Tricks
- VLOOKUP Made Easy
We update our library every month with new topics suggested by our amazing customers. Here’s some of our upcoming releases.
- Anti-Money Laundering Awareness
- Introduction to OSHA
- Slips, Trips & Falls
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Forklift basics
- Common Hazards at the Workplace
We know that in these challenging times it's more important than ever for organisations to support their employees with resources which improve their well-being and career skills, so we'll make sure your employees have access to our entire library for a price that's fair and flexible to meet the changing needs of your business.
We'll give you everything you need to integrate our course library with your Learning Management System.
Per user, per month (based on 1000 users)
Contact us for a fully customised quote.